Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing Ball with the Mum
[Image: mr.jpg]

I thought it would be a good idea to play some ball with the Mum.

[Image: untouchables.jpg]

Little did I know that his bat is bigger than mine.

[Image: 250x21020MAGNUM20-20FERRARI1.jpg]

[Image: MAIL.jpg]

Uh oh.

[Image: 7_a8.jpg]

The Mum knows that our favorite PI has a weakness for Padrons.  Yesterday he hit me with this:

[Image: PadronFR45.jpg]

Thank you so much Jimmie.  You really shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did.  Now it will rest next to the last Padron Jimmie hit me over the head with:

[Image: Padrons.jpg]

I know we all know this, but it needs to be said, Jimmie is the definition of class.  Thank you very much, my friend.  Despite being a Padron fiend, I have never smoked an 80th or the Family Reserve.

Don't worry kids . . . these cigars won't last long . . . they will be sacrificed in the near future.  Stay tuned . . .

Magnum you are right...Jimmie The Mum= Class
Way to go Mr. Mum

Yes Jimmie is a great guy and I'm proud that we all can call him a friend.[thumbsup]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
[thumbsup]
I like smoking lightning
OMG, what a beautiful pair.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:OMG, what a beautiful pair.

That's what I said to my neighbor after she got her boob job. [lol]

Enjoy, Andy. I see you didn't post my note but remember what I said and thanks for those Cains...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Why did I know that was coming?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

that mum fellow is a good dude [thumbsup]
Nice Hit, for sure!

I must say that I am not surprised in the least. I had the privilege of meeting Jim at the CI herf. His actions, outlook, and generosity do not stop when he is offline. I am proud to say that I herfed with the Mum.

[thumbsup]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Hunlock Wrote:Nice Hit, for sure!

I must say that I am not surprised in the least. I had the privilege of meeting Jim at the CI herf. His actions, outlook, and generosity do not stop when he is offline. [color="yellow"]I am proud to say that I herfed with the Mum.
[/color]

[thumbsup]
Thats such a great idea for a T-shirt[thumbsup][thumbsup] Also so true, good smack Jimmie and looking forward to seeing you next weekend. Take a guess on what me and you are smoking together??Wink