Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombed by Vader
Hey GUYS!

I was hit last night with a killer package sent by none other than

MARK71GTX.

The box had 4 smokes, 2-indian tobac and 2-unbanded stogies. Not sure if you want us to review the cigars Mark but either way I will smoke soon and get back to you on them.

Also, he sent a bag of some great Costa Rican coffee and ohh boyye was this stuff good. I thought it was strong but tasty....I made some as soon as I got it. This will come in handy this week of finalsCool.

Thank you so much Mark, payback will be swift.....for sure this time....you better watch out FOOL!!!!!!!!!Wink

Sorry for no pics and no vid. My Internet is down at home and I think this will be the only time I will be able to log on to here. Im hoping it comes back on soon. Im going through SC and Spankwire withdrawl....Smile
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Cool   

[Image: sterb159.gif]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
nice hit, MarkWink
Great smackdown. VIDS VIDS.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Way to melt the Snowgio!
He had it coming - Sergio was the first to trade cigars with me on the board - I haven't forgotten!  I read he liked coffee - I just happened to have brought some back with me from my trip - besides - Churros y Puros rock!  As far as a review - nah - unless you really want to - I would like to know what you think of them though.  The unbanded stogies are the same as the last unbanded one I sent you that you really liked - I figured you could give one to Jeebus and you two could enjoy them sometime when you are in the mood for a smooth mild smoke.Big Grin
awesome hit, mark! coffee's a sweet bonus.
Very very nice!

Very nice!  Good Job Mark.. you couldn't have chosen a better target Wink
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Hey mark, we will smoke the stogies and tell you what we think......it may be a new segment like a mini side review.

I cant thank you enough and I havent forgotten either[pirate]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin