Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Folks
[welcome] to SC
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
[welcome]
Welcome to Stogiechat Mrs. O! Glad to have you join us.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
[welcome] to SC
[welcome] to SC.  So you're the one who keeps those heathers in line.  One question though, how do you get all those blood stains out after they come back from a long day of pillaging?Tongue  Glad you found us and enjoy your time here!
[welcome], great to have ya here.  nice to haev some female representation, hope yo enjoy it here.
Welcome to SC, Mrs. O [welcome]

Say hello to Odsman from me. Smile
Welcome!  Since you state that you hate football please don't participate in our little pools and contests.  Greenhorns like you tend to win and show us up!  Glad to have you here!
[welcome] from nj
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
macallan2 Wrote:[welcome] to SC.  So you're the one who keeps those heathers in line.  One question though, how do you get all those blood stains out after they come back from a long day of pillaging?Tongue  Glad you found us and enjoy your time here!

We own stock in a small club soda start up here in CenTex. Just make sure you scrape the worst of the clots out of the leather before applying the soda...

That and stainless steel chainmail. We are after all Heathens, not Barbarians!
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!