Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fu$K This.....NOW ITS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All you clowns with your references as if what the LK accomplished in the past was just an illusion....there is NO MYTH here....the LEGEND LIVES ON....and no "JOE" looking for his 15mins against the GREAT ONE is gonna tear down the MAN and disrespect him and attempt to take his title after just 2 shots....I am not the LK for just 2 bombs.....my track record...HERE AND ABROAD speaks VOLUMES.....

Since I'm the CHAMP.....I deserve some return fire before ANYONE COUNTS THE GREAT ONE OUT!!!!

YOU ARE DONE TANKY!

I STILL HAVE MY BELT SON! Your's is a mere carbon copy!!!

I'm still the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

(like the mad look?? HAHAHAH)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
LK got

[Image: owned.jpg]

That's the craziest, most over-the-top, shock-and-awe class weapon of mass pwnage I've ever seen. Confusedhock:

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:LK got

That's the craziest, most over-the-top, shock-and-awe class weapon of mass pwnage I've ever seen. Confusedhock:

NANP™
[cigar]
Then stay-tuned Boar....you're gonna witness pure ruthless aggression!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:LK got

NANP™
[cigar]
Then stay-tuned Boar....you're gonna witness pure ruthless aggression!
Now we are talking. Big Grin I can't wait to see the carnage. PM me the tracking number, I want to watch the countdown.Tongue
Wow Lk  you got you ass handed to you !!!!! GO go GO TANK
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Wow Lk  you got you ass handed to you !!!!! GO go GO TANK
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
You can say that again Chris!   Cool
US_Tank Wrote:You can say that again Chris!   Cool

AHHAHAHHAHA!!!

And wow...not even a month in...and the new dude is saying I got my ass whipped....LK needs to set a few people straight up in here....laid down the damn law! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Maduro PiPs Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:You can say that again Chris!   Cool

AHHAHAHHAHA!!!

And wow...not even a month in...and the new dude is saying I got my ass whipped....LK needs to set a few people straight up in here....laid down the damn law! Smile

HAHAHAHAHAH we know what kind of layin you have been doing the past year!  And it AIN'T layin the law!    [lol]

Maduro PiPs Wrote:PI....and all the LK-Maniacs!!!!!!!!! I dedicating this bombing run to all of you!!!!!

There will be NOTHING left of the TANK when I am done!
[party][party][party][party]