Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
last night
Last night while watching the  lunar eclipse on the front porch my friend and i   had a few cigars while watching and sipping on some 25 year  Glenfiddich scotch and smokeing  a Bolivar (my freind) and my self a San Cristobal  well both of them from my humidor but hey why not  i have had a Bolivar before and its ok this would be my first time trying a San Cristobal and frankly guy i really did not care for it . one the way it burnt and the taste .  Now normally i would say my be the cigar has not been in the humidor long  but tlunar eclipse his one has been in for 2 months or so  anyway the scotch was great  was sweet and the smoke with a good friend outstanding  so that was my night !!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Great lunar herf Chris. Give the San Crist another try.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Chris,

Which SC did you try?  I had complete opposite experiences with the different SC's.  I have had bad luck with the Supremo's and Classico's.  Those were just not good to me.

The Monumento and Gaujiro were simply awesome!  The Fabuloso too was good but to me the Gaujiro reigned supreme!