Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civil War Story
It's not a ha ha story but I think it's kinda neat.

"I think the question I get asked the most is... I mean, it happens a lot. Enough that I would remark on it. A lot of people come up to me and they say, ' Is it possible for a woman to get pregnant without intercourse?' And my answer is always the same. I say, 'Well, listen. We're gonna have to go all the way back to the Civil War.' Apparently, a stray bullet actually pierced the testicle of a Union soldier, and then lodged itself in the ovaries of an eighteen year old girl, who was actually a hundred feet from him at the time. Well, the baby was fine. She was very happy, guilt free and... Of course, the soldier was a little pissed off. When you think about it, it's actually a FORM of intercourse, but... not for everyone. Those who love action maybe."
oddly, the mythbusters covered this. They had a period rifle and made the appropriate man equipment and then shot through the ahem... sack (appropriately covered with a pair of pants, and into some ballistics gel. I forget the findings form the shot, but doctors state this is impossible. It seems man juice is very fragile. The slightest increase in temperature will kill it, as does any sort of violent episode. I'd say getting shot is somewhat violent and likely to raise some heat.
[lol]
Reminds me of the answer of the lake or pond that has never been stocked that was full of fish.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I'd just like to go on record as saying that, possible or not, that's NOT a form of intercourse I'd be interested in trying. Y'alls characterizing of my medieval weapons collection as "BDSM" notwithstanding . . . Confusedhock:

And there's actually not many forms of intercourse I'm NOT interested in. But that'd be one, right there. Confusedhock:

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1