Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bungalow Tardsmacked!
Magnum PI Wrote:
SmackTard Wrote:Another Impostor Bomb? [lol]Price that was a sad excuse of one my bombs, but I'm glad you at least got a good chuckle out of it.

For the wiseguy who is the impostor. I know there are three of you who are in on this. I will be dealing with you guys later.Wink

Let it be known that as a joke I put Thompson's down as my favorite place to buy my cigars in my profile, well someone took that joke to the next level. Price I will avenge this bomb with a real SmackTard bomb as soon as you return, I can't have my good name smudged by dog-rocket bombs.

For the rest of you doubters stay tuned, by wednesday you will start to feel the ground shake. Move over LK there is a new guy in town.
He knows BB's real name?  Hmmmm........
exactly....isnt that ironic.....you know its one of the core dudes here....lets see how this plays out....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Although I am not speaking from inside knowledge here, the Smacktard imposter hit these guys I am sure; NOT as a slam to you guys in any way with the Thompson dog rockets; but most likely as a "get-back-at-ya" joke against the real Smacktard.  Maybe throw him off his game?  And remember, Smacktard in his profile claims to love Thompsons. 
The Faux SmackTard is doing more work than the real deal. Poor weak ST, has to let others bomb for him.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Great Job Quasi-TardBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin