Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recognize this guy?
This is not in the spirit of Stogie Chat and part of the reason why i like it here so much.  let's move on
man oh man, this thread kinda turned into a bit of a mess. wasn't it Chuchill who said "If you're not Liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not Conservative when you're 35, you have no brain." now before everyone jumps on me for personally attacking them, i'm just having fun with a quote. i just don't see how some of you, in a forum with a debate going on, can come out and view another's post as a personal attack. no one is attacking key west, like no one is attacking tom's view points, or tank's. personally, i think to post pictures of our president kissing another man is ridiculous. who cares? i am far from a homosexual, nor am i a homophobe, but i do not hesitate to kiss my father or my son on a regualr basis. maybe that's what's gone wrong with our values? we're so afraid to show affection, based on what other people will think of it, that we all choose to just not like each other. i've played sports all my life, even on the collegiate level, and i've hugged, cried with, slapped the ass of, etc... many a teammate. does that make me gay or a homophobe? you can form whatever conclusion you want, but i think my beautiful wife knows the truth and that's all that matters.
i dont understand how this thread deviated to anything not related to the picture. Well, yeah I do..

Anyway, it's my thread and with the intelligence of the last 2 posts, I'd like an admin to lock it up. This is such a rare event here-I hope someone is happy.
scott81425 Wrote:ike no one is attacking tom's view points, or tank's. personally, i think to post pictures of our president kissing another man is ridiculous.

I can state unequivocably that Tank and I are getting on just about as good as we every have (you should see how complimentary of my debating skills he has been privately, and likewise of my opinion of his.

That said I agree with Skip, too far off topic & now locked up. Like I said, I am sorry I jacked it mate, please forgive.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool