Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar International Legends White Label-Camacho
I got this cigar from a fellow BOTL, in an all Camacho bomb.  The White label is a cigar made by the fellas at camacho.  As I felt this cigar, it was firm, but not dry.  Not very spongy.

Pre- light draw:  I got the typical spice, and the draw was a little bit on the loose side, which isn't something I usually like, because I tend to smoke too fast.  It had the typical Camacho spice, so I thought I'd like it a lot.
[Image: legends.jpg]

1/3: I was getting quite a bit of spice, and really enjoying it.  The ash was holding solid.  There was plenty of smoke, but the draw was a little bit too lose for me.  I was enjoying the spice though, and it was a well built cigar.
[Image: legends1.jpg]
[Image: legends2.jpg]

2/3: The cigar was still too loose, but the smoke was flowing freely.  The spice kicked down quite a bit, and all I was getting was smoke, with little to no flavor.  The burn was very consistent, and even throughout the cigar at this point, but the flavor was just not there.

[Image: legends3.jpg]
[Image: legends4.jpg]

3/3: I smoked this down to the NUB hoping that the flavor would get better, but sadly I was dissapointed.  The flavor never got better, and all I was getting was smoke.

[Image: legends5.jpg]
[Image: legends6.jpg]

All in all, I give this cigar a 2 out of 5 stars.

Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

For a $2 smoke it ain't bad.  I think this is the only CI Ledgends cigar I have actually purchased.
You are right Ty, its an ok smoke for the price.  IMHO, this CFO blend #7 original i am smoking now that cost me $0.50 cents per stick has a lot more flavor though Smile
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I actually think I got a box on C-Bid for like $32, So just over a buck a smoke.  I will carry some around for the moochers at Mohegan Sun.  YES, people ask if they can bum a cigar off ya.
ashman Wrote:I actually think I got a box on C-Bid for like $32, So just over a buck a smoke.  I will carry some around for the moochers at Mohegan Sun.  YES, people ask if they can bum a cigar off ya.

Confusedhock:
Great job on the review. I got the entire collection and it's hard to beat a stick under $2 from the great rollers. I also got a few boxes of some. I think with some time they will do better cause they are green. Pepin and Perdomo I thought were fine.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.