Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't even know what to say
Ok, so a couple weeks ago, I posted up looking for an ESG or two to BUY and try.  Robbie PM's me and says he's gonna send me some... I offer to pay, but was of course told no.  A week goes by, and Robbie PM's me telling me that he is sorry, but he's been sick with the flu, and had to fly out of country, and did not get the package out.  No biggie... Things happen, and after all, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth?  So... then I get another PM from Robbie saying that the package should be at my PO today.. so I go over there... And this is what I find.....

[Image: robbie1.jpg]
[Image: robbie2.jpg]
[Image: robbie3.jpg]

[Image: robbie4.jpg]
[Image: robbie5.jpg]
[Image: robbie6.jpg]

In short, I am absolutely SPEECHLESS.  I don't know what to say Robbie, except thank you from the bottom of my cigar smoking heart my friend.  That and I owe you a Mojito and an Anejo at the Vegas herf.. at least!  WOW.  I am just absolutely dumbfounded here.  I need a moment to recover.  Thank you SOOO MUCH!  HOLY $#!!

Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

That is absolutely unbelievable, tremendous generosity. Confusedhock: Robbie, you are one really great BOTL. Big Grin
HOLY SHIT!!! Do not mess with a vendor!! Unlimited Ammo!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Great Hit! Nice work Robbie
You can say what I have been saying for a long time!!!! ROBBIE IS THE MAN!!!!
I think Robbie has earned my future business!  At this rate, him and ET are going to be my only cigar suppliers Big Grin
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Well, I don't know what to say either.
That's just over the top, holy moley, Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday.

Nice bomb Robbie, a true BOTL.
What else can one say: robbie you are a class act and I can't wait to meet you in Vegas.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
What I told Scott is that I pride myself and my staff on very fast and friendly service.  I was quite disappointed in myself for taking so long to get this bomb out (which I had already warned him about).  So basically I just had to throw in a couple of cigars for each day it was late.  Glad to see everything arrived safely.  Now you've been had by the newbie in Florida [happy][winner][spank]
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
I can't add more to what's been said already Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock: