Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E.T. Phone Home
Yes Ladies and Gentlemen I have finally found a house and will hopefully be moving in in a few weeks. I know interests rates might go down again but they are already at a great rate and this house was to good to pass up. It has a fenced in yard, great neighborhood, and has everyhting Kerra wants in a house! Now the real reason I had to get this house was simple. It has a freakin 20x20 shop in the backyard and an enclosed gazeebo. Can we say man cave and Grotto lol. So now I can smoke without freazing and having to have a heater. If I'm not around in the next few weeks now you know why.
good for you. Good luck.

And pay those rates no mind, if they do go down the price of the house goes up. It's all a wash.
good job!  I remember moving into my first house, it was an exciting time!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Great job -  Congratulations!!!

BaileyCAO Wrote:Yes Ladies and Gentlemen I have finally found a house and will hopefully be moving in in a few weeks. I know interests rates might go down again but they are already at a great rate and this house was to good to pass up. It has a fenced in yard, great neighborhood, and has everyhting Kerra wants in a house! Now the real reason I had to get this house was simple. It has a freakin 20x20 shop in the backyard and an enclosed gazeebo. Can we say man cave and Grotto lol. So now I can smoke without freazing and having to have a heater. If I'm not around in the next few weeks now you know why.
Is this the same house you and I talked about a couple of weeks ago?
US_Tank Wrote:
BaileyCAO Wrote:Yes Ladies and Gentlemen I have finally found a house and will hopefully be moving in in a few weeks. I know interests rates might go down again but they are already at a great rate and this house was to good to pass up. It has a fenced in yard, great neighborhood, and has everyhting Kerra wants in a house! Now the real reason I had to get this house was simple. It has a freakin 20x20 shop in the backyard and an enclosed gazeebo. Can we say man cave and Grotto lol. So now I can smoke without freazing and having to have a heater. If I'm not around in the next few weeks now you know why.
Is this the same house you and I talked about a couple of weeks ago?
Sure is Tank! Everything ended up going in my favor so I'm stoked!!!
Very Nice!   Enjoy that house! 
Awesome, Bailey. I'm excited for you and Kerra. Can't wait to pay a visit.

We ended up walking away from the house we were looking at. The inspection turned up all kinds of issues, so... we're gonna cool it and keep renting for a while.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Congrats Bailey!  Be sure to let us know when/where to send the house warming gifts.Wink
Need some thoughts and prayers this week is really stressfull. Kerra and myself are painting all the walls in the house before I move in. Its a good idea logically but physically it sucks. Working 8 hours at then going and painting right after work is taking its toll. Then work is really busy. I know once its done it will be well worth it. So enjoy some cigars for me guys cause I aint got the time right now.SadSad