Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light Atlantic Pickip....
ohhh ya. I remember that as well.

Nice pick up Mario.

Those look great, they must taste great
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
US_Tank Wrote:.......or age before beauty!   HAHAHAHAHAHA!   When we Rock out with our Cocks out we shall see who is littler?

Oh yeah Tanky....when we hit NYC...rocking it out with the cocks out....me and you are gonna be smoking these BADBOY CAO Champagne bottles!!! YEAHH KID!!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nice pick-up!!!!
US_Tank Wrote:.......or age before beauty!   HAHAHAHAHAHA!   When we Rock out with our Cocks out we shall see who is littler?

Thanks again LK!

[Image: IMG_3664-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3650.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3625.jpg]
I always thought beauty was a horse
very nice.....I like CAO (In a Homer Simpson voice)
Those CAO's and LFD's look Awesome!!!  Those just happen to be two of my favorite brands!  Nice pick up LK!
Great pickups there fellas!    Looking good!

i'm jealous... (not so much about those mystereos tho)
Maduro PiPs Wrote:

Oh yeah Tanky....when we hit NYC...rocking it out with the cocks out....me and you are gonna be smoking these BADBOY CAO Champagne bottles!!! YEAHH KID!!!!!

Well after my little trip down south here in 30 days, I will have earned an frequent flyers airline ticket.  I can forsee NYC in June!