Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volunteer Air Force Prepares for a Mission
This is great. It will be hard to beat the bashings from Robbie from Cordova and the Eric from the party source. They have TORE UP a few guys.  I am glad to see some retailers having fun. We thank all of you for your input and promos.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:This is great. It will be hard to beat the bashings from Robbie from Cordova and the Eric from the party source. They have TORE UP a few guys.  I am glad to see some retailers having fun. We thank all of you for your input and promos.
Watch it T, you just might be the target..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:This is great. It will be hard to beat the bashings from Robbie from Cordova and the Eric from the party source. They have TORE UP a few guys.  I am glad to see some retailers having fun. We thank all of you for your input and promos.
My name has been removed from the list @ my request. It had better!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Look what happen to Tank when he said that.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
tafdom Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
List?
tafdom Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
But not from mine...Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
But not from mine...Confusedhock:
Or mine either. Tongue
We don't need no stinking lists!!!
Never doubt a retailer.
Honorary Shield Brother
go get em Mike!