Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Por Larranaga Cuban Grade
I've recently gotten e mails featuring Por Larranaga Cuban Grade cigars. Has anyone tried them ? Maybe new to the market.
Sounds fishy to me. PM me the website if you don't mind.
Done
I believe these are new to the market.

[color="#ff0000"]Por Larranaga CUBAN GRADE Maduro Cigars[/color] Por Larranaga Cuban Grade is a bold new line extension for Cuba's oldest continuously made cigar brand. Por Larranaga Cuban Grade is the latest continuation of the legendary brand initially created in 1834. Uncompromisingly smooth and well-balanced delivering sweet flavors and a long, subtle finish, Por Larranaga Cuban Grade is comprised of deeply-aged Dominican and Honduran fillers and for the first time in the history of this esteemed brand, Por Larranaga Cuban Grade will be crafted with a flavorful San Andres Valley Maduro wrapper.  
Twenty (20) Por Larranaga Cuban Grade cigars are magnificently presented in striking gold-accented, silver cigar boxes and is available in six (6) sizes: Corona (4.5 x 42); Corona Gorda (5.5 x 44); Robusto (5 x 48); Toro (6 x 50); Figurado (6 1/8 x 52) and Double Corona (7 x 54).  
This unique sequel to the famous Por Larranaga cigar line is a smooth, delicate and complex cigar experience to be treasured by all discriminating cigar enthusiasts, stated Michael Argenti, president of Cuban Imports. Por Larranaga Cuban Grade is our retrospective version of this rare and venerable brand at the turn of the 19th century.

Way do manufactures constantly use Cuban descriptions to sound like the cigars origin is Cuban.

I have not tried one of these as of yet, but have to admit I am curious.

The search is on for 5 packs / singles, before I pull the trigger for a box.

well, since they are not actually Cuban, where do they have them?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
These came out in mid Jan and are slow hitting the shops. JR, bestcigar, Mission Liquor and others have them. They are REAL cheap @ 50 to 80 for a box of 20.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.