Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camacho Event April 10th: Meet Christian!
Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be hosting another Camacho event with Christian Eiroa and Carlos Escalona from Camacho on April 10th.  The Camacho 10 Year Anniversary is in stock, and there will be plenty of it for the event. 

I will post specials as we get closer, but wanted to mention the event now in hopes that maybe some of you that live in the southeast may be able to attend.  It is sure to be a great time.  We never hold back when Christian is here!

Attached Files
.bmp   camacho10thanniversary.bmp (Size: 296.3 KB / Downloads: 84)
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Just wanted to remind everybody of the event tomorrow.  I placed my order already and may add to it. The sanctioned event prices can NOT be beat, just like Robbie. Fillerup with premium!!!!!!!!!![smokin2]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Christian is a great guy, wish I could be there!
Sounds like it's going to be awesome!
Robbie, thanks for another top class Cordova Cigar Event.  Everything was great as usual, from Christian and Carlo's normal graciousness to Jerry's great Cajun food.  You and the guys did a great job as usual.  Each event seems to top the last.

Thanks Again,

Dub-deuce