Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New cigars
Just recieved the new Holts catalog.

Seems Holts has a new line exclusive to them. "Casa Royal", blended by Jose Pepin Garcia. Has anyone tried these yet? I'm looking for opinions.

Aurora also has a new cigar out as well "Barrel Aged", blended by Jose Blanco. Also looking for opinions of anyone who might have sampled this cigar as well.
I haven't heard anything about the ones you mentioned but you might want to check out the Little Havana Overruns at Holt's. THese are supposedly blended at Pepin's factory as well. This is the second release and the first release got really good reviews. I jumped on this second release, but haven't received them yet.
cookand Wrote:I haven't heard anything about the ones you mentioned but you might want to check out the Little Havana Overruns at Holt's. THese are supposedly blended at Pepin's factory as well. This is the second release and the first release got really good reviews. I jumped on this second release, but haven't received them yet.
Thanks that is good to know.
fishhound Wrote:Just recieved the new Holts catalog.

Seems Holts has a new line exclusive to them. "Casa Royal", blended by Jose Pepin Garcia. Has anyone tried these yet? I'm looking for opinions.

Aurora also has a new cigar out as well "Barrel Aged", blended by Jose Blanco. Also looking for opinions of anyone who might have sampled this cigar as well.

Did we not talk about showing restraint?
US_Tank Wrote:

Did we not talk about showing restraint?
I'm restraining myself, just sampling cigars though someone elses palate.Big Grin
I've been wanting to grab a barrel-aged, but haven't seen them locally.
They're supposed to be aged just like the Anejos.
Worth a try, as La Aurora makes some goooood stuff imo.
JoeBob Wrote:I've been wanting to grab a barrel-aged, but haven't seen them locally.
They're supposed to be aged just like the Anejos.
Worth a try, as La Aurora makes some goooood stuff imo.
Agreed. I think they have done some really great lines and are one of my favorite. This is a most try for me. I'm going to keep a look out for the Barrel Aged. They are very affordable and if they are as good as I would expect them to be I'll have to buy a box.
I'm jealous. I don't have room for a 5pk of swishers. Thanks to YOU aholes.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

DO IT!

http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=20...ail=201277

Skip....was this the one we tried with Rob when we were last at Barbara's?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles