Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC Camp Shirt Update
Yellow XXL for me please.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
UPDATE *** UPDATE *** UPDATE

Okay, I got the final pricing per shirt for you all.  Once again, thanks to Eric our gracious host this price is better than I thought it would be.  Here's the price list:

S-XL     $36
2XL      $38
3XL      $39
4XL Confusedhock: $40

Of course, we need to add $5 for shipping.  I might be able to do it cheaper if anyone has any ideas and I'm more than willing to combine shipping for those of you who are able to get together.  So, I have the list of who's asked for what.  Please make your choices by TUESDAY APRIL 1st at 5pm CST!  I'd like to turn the order in ASAP.  Once you know what you want for sure and have posted it here just send a check to me.  If you don't have my address then pm me.  I'll post the list as I have it right now in a new thread for ease.

Again, everyone thank ET for bringing the cost of this down through his generosity!  He's shelling out a hefty sum to help us get this done.
I'm sure the NY area guys can take 1 box. I know Fish, Jimmie & I for sure. (with their approval of course)
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I'm sure the NY area guys can take 1 box. I know Fish, Jimmie & I for sure. (with their approval of course)
Kinda what I was thinking.  Makes life easier on me when these come in too!Big Grin
i need to decide on a color... What is the site with the shirts again?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i need to decide on a color... What is the site with the shirts again?
Skip, I don't have examples of all the different colors to show you and my guy told me it's kinda pointless anyways since the colors show "off" on computer screens anyways.  You can see the examples in the other thread that referenced at the beginning of this one.  The 2 shown are the "dusty blue" and the "dusty yellow".  FWIW, most people seem to be choosing black and the dusty yellow...
macallan2 Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i need to decide on a color... What is the site with the shirts again?
Skip, I don't have examples of all the different colors to show you and my guy told me it's kinda pointless anyways since the colors show "off" on computer screens anyways.  You can see the examples in the other thread that referenced at the beginning of this one.  The 2 shown are the "dusty blue" and the "dusty yellow".  FWIW, most people seem to be choosing black and the dusty yellow...
where are these "2 shown"?
macallan2 Wrote:
Keith Wrote:Interested in seeing color, design and location of embroidery.
http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=8497&forum_id=1
All the info is in this other thread.  As stated there, you'd have your choice of size/color from the ones available in the chosen style.  The shirt's quite nice with a "palm-tree jacquard" or whatever in the hell they call it.Tongue  PLease refer to that thread and then I'll be happy to answer any more questions I can.

[winner][winner][winner]
THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OUR ESTEEMED HOST AND ADMIN, ERIC HAS PLEDGED TO COVER THE SETUP FEES FOR THE SHIRTS!Confusedhock: 
[winner][winner][winner]

That's $250 of the initial costs we don't have to cover guys.  That means shirts would be approximately $38 each.  This is extremely generous of Eric to do and I appreciate his willingness not only to help us out here but to continue to improve SC with his own money and hard work. 
  Again ET, thanks for your generous offer and for making SC what it is.
Here ya go!
2XL - Black
2XL - Khaki

I can't have you guys have all the fun!!  lol!

Also, anything available for Mrs. T??
admin Wrote:2XL - Black
2XL - Khaki

I can't have you guys have all the fun!!  lol!

Also, anything available for Mrs. T??
They do have the women's cut that you see on the model so you could hook her up as well!