Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confirmed.....
fishhound Wrote:Thoughts and prayers sent for you and your family Jan.
+1. feel better my friend [thumbsup]
get well soon injun
Feel better buddy!

Best wishes for you and yours.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
hope you get to feeling better...prayers for you and your family
Sorry Jan.  Just remember bro, it's only the flu.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
It is the suck.   Alternating tylenol and ibuprophen helped me out alot.  Stay hydrated, rest much, and take it easy.   I had the "straight through" version, but my father has the "two rounder" version.  If you start to feel better in a day or two, enjoy the break, but stay hydrated and get ready for the second wave  Sad

Remember, there's no shame in sneezing so hard you poop yourself (especially if you're REALLY hydrated)  [doh]
They put me on a Z pack & also Tamiflu...started last night...been taking Motrin as well....still feel like crap that was run over by a truck. Killer headache too & muscles I didn't even know I had ache.

My 9 year old, who was the 1st in the house to catch it....was cleared to go back to school last Thursday & Friday. Right now...he is on his way back to the Dr Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Feel better!!!

Hope your all starting to feel better Jan, especially that little-un of yours.  Thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Hope y'all get thru it quick. Thinking about you guys.

Slang contraction for the 2nd person plural pronoun, utilized amongst the indigenous populations of the southern continental United States.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.