Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mario thinks he wants to play
My wife called to notify me that we had a package from New York show up.  Although it is her birthday, I didn't think it would be wise to tell her it was for her due to the loud ticking noise. 

I'll find out if Mario was involved with his buddy Kamal in his attempt to whack The Rock.  Hopefully, I'm able to post pictures if the damage wasn't too bad. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ahhhhh Flex Cavana....you are out of YOUR LEAGUE little man.... Smile

[Image: rocky.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
You're just lucky...it was someone else other than your half of the Jerky Boy team. 

But kaboom...what a hit. 
Mario can continue to bomb anyone and everyone, but he's still a FAG! Big GrinCool
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
This should be fun to watch. Peanuts get your peanuts.

[Image: HotNuts16oz_small.jpg]              [Image: mex.gif]    

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:This should be fun to watch. Peanuts get your peanuts.

[Image: HotNuts16oz_small.jpg]              [Image: mex.gif]    
Tongue     [lol]
Mark Wrote:Mario can continue to bomb anyone and everyone, but he's still a FAG! Big GrinCool
HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!....the KING OF BULLSHIT!! Smile Welcome back to the bombing game! Smile This time your really gonna get hit with a chair at the LI herf...little punk! Cool
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[Image: 931.jpg]
"If you smell..."  

<sniff>-<sniff>  Confusedhock: [wow]

- .- -.- . /  .- /  ... .... --- .-- . .-.