Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nub Stand ala rum
On a bottle of Ron Zacappa 23 y/o anejo rum

[Image: 0331_015.jpg]
Our resident post Ho has finally lost it!   WAAAAAAY to much time on your hands Skip.  Now THAT'S grasping at straws for a post.   We love you John.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Thats bad ass skip Wink  Every Nub I've had is that way.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

looks pretty tastey, on both accounts. i'm jealous of you guys that are getting them, i can't wait to find one to try. also, i've got to get my hands on a good rum to try. i hate living in a town with no good liquor stores, and no good cigar shops. sucks. perils of small town life.
Nice Skip!! Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That was quite remarkable....especially seeing it LIVE! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nice Skip!

Unfortunately I couldn't get a good NUBstand with either of the 2 I smoked tonight.
talk about modern art!

rum... nub... both 3 letter words.

coincidence?
That's cool Skip. I've had the Ron Zacapa, which is my favorite, but have not had a Nub.

Lot's of people seem to be getting some long ash photos of the Nub, I suppose its easier with a cigar that is short and thick, but it still looks cool.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com