Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NHL Playoffs?
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:I hope you send me some good smokes Jimmie! ;-)
If the Devils keep playing like this then you will be getting those stogies real soon.Sad

I can taste those stogies already! Big Grin

Up 2-0 and headed back to Manhattan! So much for home ice advantage Wink

Okay, Mike, give  me a few days and I'll have the stoigies out to you.

I expected a better series but the Devils were disappointing at season's end and carried it into the playoffs.
No rush, Jimmie ... I know you're good for it
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
BuffaloBill Wrote:Marty Brodeur was not ... well...  Marty Brodeur.  Shame, because as much as I dislike the Devils, I dislike the Rags even more.

And nice Mickey Mouse Club reference, MikeD, you're a loooooong time hockey fan, eh?

Eventhough I always hated the Devils, I thought Brodeur was also a great player and a classy guy... not anymore.  That was just a low class move by him and highly unsportsman like.

Even the Detroit Red Wings shook hands with Claude Lemeiux after he cross checked Chris Draper into the boards breaking the guys jaw in the 1996 playoffs, although many of the Wings regretted doing so afterwards.

And yes Bill, ive been a hockey fan for quite some time now Wink

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Agree  Mike but Avery was also a low class guy for waving his stick etc. 2 wrongs doin't make a right so perhaps they are in the same boat.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
B'S WIN!!!!

Game 7 here we come!!!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
MikeD Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:I hope you send me some good smokes Jimmie! ;-)
If the Devils keep playing like this then you will be getting those stogies real soon.Sad

I can taste those stogies already! Big Grin

Up 2-0 and headed back to Manhattan! So much for home ice advantage Wink

Okay, Mike, give  me a few days and I'll have the stoigies out to you.

I expected a better series but the Devils were disappointing at season's end and carried it into the playoffs.
No rush, Jimmie ... I know you're good for it
Bet payment went out today.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[baby][baby][baby][baby][baby][baby][baby][baby][baby][baby][baby][baby]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Sorry for the B's Mark... that's home ice advantage for you. You earn it for that reason.

Two game 7s tomorrow. [winner]

I'm picking Philly to rebound and win in Washington. The Sharks and the Flames I plan on watching.

[Image: Fly_80592.jpg]
Next stop:  Montreal
Good call, Riofan. Wink
Philly got robbed tonight! First the goal allowed with the stick above the crossbar and then the non-existing knee penalty in the closing minutes.

Kovalev, tell the Russian mafia it's ok to release the kids and the puppies they abducted from the referees and the guys in the video room in Toronto.

Tough to play in Montreal when Canada has no other team in the quarter finals.

Couldn't even watch the game in HD on CI.  [curse]