Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well that's a first...
I spent 1.5 hours in traffic, in the rain, to get to "the Ted" (aka Turner Field) to see the %$*(#@ Braves play this afternoon. Walk from the lot to the field in the rain (forgot my rain coat so was soaked by the time I got there)... Went to the Will Call window to p/u my ticket to a Club Level Box seat, but no ticket... 40 mins later they find my ticket, get inside and have to go sit through a presentation for a product I don't use (oh joy)... Get to the Suite, have some chicken bites, a piece of pizza, and a Corona... In the mean time, the rain has kept up off and on. Time for the game to start and then comes the announcement... "GAME IS RAINED OUT", "rescheduled for May 20th (tues) @ 1pm, part of a split dbl header"... Had another beer while waiting for the rain to let up some, then spent another hour + driving home... So know here I sit, watching wrestling instead of baseball... At least I have some Bowmore and a Tatuaje red label (which I have never had) to somewhat make up for the rest of the day...

Damn... I'm looking forward to Travis(RedPhoenix) getting over here Sunday Cool

The 1st Heathen Herf East will commence Sunday...
So who shall we take aim at??? Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Sorry about the bad day!  Hockey games don't rain out though!   Tongue

Tell Travis HI for me, and not to forget aout me; and I will try not to forget to bring him in a NUB
Who shall the Heathen Herf East aim at for the first meeting?  Who indeed.  Everyone needs to keep an eye open LOL.

Woohoo Come on Sunday, Let the Heathen Herf East officially commence.

Bummer about the game, but have fun herfing!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Sucks man.

I'm going SundayBig Grin

Weather should be better.

Look for me on TV while yall herf.
Almirante Pirata