Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heathen Herf East...
Well the 1st Heathen Herf East came and went, but not without some snags :?

Travis made it over for only this afternoon, we will have to remedy that next time Wink

Here is a pic of Travis (redphoenix) at Summits with some of the 130+ taps in the background...

[Image: trvs-smts-sm.JPG]

Unfortunatly for us, there is a law that you can't have any alcohol until after 12:30pm on Sunday in Snellville... We got there at 11:30 for lunch before heading over to the F-1 Herf...

[Image: trvs-bh-sm.JPG]

And this is later at Blue Havana II...

Travis came armed and hit me with a bomb containing a Comacho SLR Toro Maduro and a Carlos Tarano 1916 Robusto... Tongue

Before we were done, we put together something to do some damage to a target already selected... Wink

We'll definitely be doing this again, but next time we will make sure we have a lot more time, beer - mead - and grilled meat are on the ticket for the next one... Big Grin

Travis, it was great to meet you, look forward to the next time...
Hope y'all enjoyed Stone Mtn...

"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Wow . . . I wanna drink at THAT bar! Confusedhock:

Good to see you two getting together, even if just for the afternoon. After all, as long as someone gets bombed . . . it's a Heathen Herf™!!! [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Nice!! [guiness] Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Wow . . . I wanna drink at THAT bar! Confusedhock:

Good to see you two getting together, even if just for the afternoon. After all, as long as someone gets bombed . . . it's a Heathen Herf™!!! [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]

Hey, I'll drink at that bar and get bombed and I'm not a heathen! I love those taps.

I wonder what Ashman would do when he sees those 130 plus taps? 

Always nice to herf. Glad you had a good time.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I hope you didnt corrupt Travis too bad. I need him in working order Monday
Awesome work guys.

Let's plan another one soon so the Pirate can plunder the ATL[pirate]
Almirante Pirata
Now all Travis will do Monday is talk about Cigars and Beer, and when I go to open a drawing he has been working in; this is probably what I will see:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks Aracos for being a great host.  We will definatley have to do this again and possibly get to Summits after 12:30 so I can try and drink the bar. LOL  Also we need to get some pics of you in there next time. 

I had a great time at the Blue Havana 2 and look forward to coming back up to the ATL again.  Thanks for the bomb you hit me with when I got there (Gurkha Black Beauty and the Padron 2000)Cool  both of these have been on my need to try list.

We put together a nice little package going out to parts known only to the Heathens so, as we say in the south "Yall Duck".Confusedhock:

Next time SenorSmoke you need to be there, a great time will be had.
Excellent... Herfin' Heathens are always cool.

Quite the selection of taps there.

Incoming!!!!!!
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!