Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MarkGTX Bombs The Posse
Cool  Glad you like them.  The HDM and the Savinelli are two sticks I have really enjoyed lately.  The Purisco is a Costa Rican stick made with pre-embargo Cuban seed tobacco (according to all of the packaging and the web).  The AVO is the Maduro and the RyJ should speak for itself...  You kinda expected the book though - we discussed it a while back.  I couldn't just send a book to a BOTL...  Enjoy!
Very nice hit!!!!! Hey Steve....you should have had the jacket on for the pic!! Smile Represent!

ps....great book...I own one myself.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Mark hit us while we were not looking.  This will not do!  Suddenly I like Kansas Jayhawks.
In all fairness Steve should have expected the book... [angel]  I do think it is funny I hit you guys coming and going [lol]  I mean really, what are the odds...
Classic move!
Booyah!!Nice work!
Tough to keep up with all the action around here. Very nice hit!
Steve coming back from his NCAA game:

[Image: image001.jpg]

Sorry Steve but I had to steal this photo from you.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Cool
steve047 Wrote:[Image: cigars303.jpg]
Cool hit, but wich one of you guys owns the bike?