Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this SC World Coming TOO!!!????
nice hit on Lk
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Haha you guys crack me up with the story line pics!Big Grin The PLC Beli to summon up a long story, my really good friends Uncle who is independently wealthy made a recent trip to the D.R. and all of sudden decided he wanted to start a small cigar buisness to pass the time. He actually hopes and expects it to fail he's just having fun making some smokes. Yeah I thought the same thing when I heard it, must be nice right?! Anyways I only smoked 1 so far and for my undeveloped palate I thought it was a half decent mild smoke. I'd really like to hear you guys think of it so I can pass long the information.

And to you other SC members out there...............................................[pirate]
Sounds like an interesting smoke...
Whats he charging for them??
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Keith Wrote:The new guy is treating LK like this

[Image: 7108.jpg]

When he should be feeling like this

[Image: SumoWrestler.BMP]

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!

And thanks for the heads up about that new stick...I will definitely let you know what I think!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Well done newbie!!
aracos Wrote:Sounds like an interesting smoke...
Whats he charging for them??
Good question and I'm sorry to say I can't give you an answer. I was gifted 12 of them from my friend because she doesn't smoke. I'm working on getting some more, and will ask if he is actually even selling them for just handing them out to friends and family. He even did a small custom run for his nephew with his picture on the band and box. I'll see what I can come up with.
A few pics of my PLC experience. Sorry for highjacking
[Image: DSCN1053.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1054.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1057.jpg]
Great shot!!!   And don't worry about Mario "The Stain"  of The Firm...  they are all recovering from all of their injuries...

Way to kick him when he's down!  Cool

doubled Wrote:A few pics of my PLC experience. Sorry for highjacking

[Image: DSCN1057.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1054.jpg]

Very cool ash and Nice cutter.
MaytagMan Wrote:Great shot!!!   And don't worry about Mario "The Stain"  of The Firm...  they are all recovering from all of their injuries...

Way to kick him when he's down!  Cool
Your gonna see the Stain Spin Cycle Boy!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007