Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
don kiki
Hey guys. What's up? I ordered some humidor fluid from a place in miami and they sent a free cigar with it. It is a Don Kiki red label. Any one know If I should even bother trying this, or is it a dog rocket?Thanks.Big Grin
I've seen some guys turn their noses up at them, I know some guys who like for the ocassional smoke. I have a brown label DK around here somewhere, but haven't gotten around to trying it... :?
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
come on man, you can't just throw a stick out. light that baby up! even if it's a dog rocket, you'll never know if you don't burn it up. maybe you'll be surprised. maybe it will be a diamond in the rough. i believe don kiki is cuban crafter's brand, although that may not be correct. i say give it a whirl, report back what you think.
 Don Kiki makes some great mild - med. cigars,I like the brown lable and the JL Salazars. Look here and learn something before posting a question like that,shame on you. [censored][rob]

http://www.cubancrafters.com/bybrand_list.php/catid/21#middle

[really]
Give it a try!  You may like it, you may not...  but you'll never know unless you light it up!  Smile

They're a decent enough low-ender . . . it's a Cuban Crafters bundle line. Good for when you're doing something else IMHO. Not a dog rocket, but a good dog walker.

Cuban Crafters does a box-pressed pyramide, like a smaller version of the Anejo Shark shape-wise, that's pretty tasty and just generally a fun smoke. About a $4 cigar IIRC.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
well you guys talked me into it. I tried it and it ended up in my pile of lawn clippings quickly. Would not recomend this to anyone. Bleh!Confusedhock: