Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ramone allones
if you really want to ruin yourself, as will eventually happen by hanging out here too long, find someone who won't charge you too much for a Padron Anniversary smoke.  Probably some of the most consistantly amazing smokes I have experienced. 

Yeah, just a few weeksin here and my damn .50 cigars just wouldn't smoke the same.  Not sure my bank account has ever forgiven stogiechat Big Grin.  My pallet, on the other hand, praises this place daily.
LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:if you really want to ruin yourself, as will eventually happen by hanging out here too long, find someone who won't charge you too much for a Padron Anniversary smoke.  Probably some of the most consistantly amazing smokes I have experienced. 

Yeah, just a few weeksin here and my damn .50 cigars just wouldn't smoke the same.  Not sure my bank account has ever forgiven stogiechat Big Grin.  My pallet, on the other hand, praises this place daily.

Ditto.  But my pocketbook is hurting.
Ain't that the truth!!!!!! I will say, buying singles is more expensive especially when you wan't to smoke a good stick, but man there are just so many good ones out there! I have narrowed it down to a couple that when I run out of sticks, I will buy a box instead. Later.
LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:if you really want to ruin yourself, as will eventually happen by hanging out here too long, find someone who won't charge you too much for a Padron Anniversary smoke.  Probably some of the most consistantly amazing smokes I have experienced. 

I hated when that started happening.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
alright, I made a boo, boo when i started this thread but I need to know something. I see these advertised on jr and other sites saying they are not made in cuba. So are they ligit to buy or get. I don't think this will get me in trouble. If it does, I give up. LOL.Confusedhock:
[user=1137]thatbobguy8[/user] wrote:
Quote:alright, I made a boo, boo when i started this thread but I need to know something. I see these advertised on jr and other sites saying they are not made in cuba. So are they ligit to buy or get. I don't think this will get me in trouble. If it does, I give up. LOL.Confusedhock:

Virtually every Cuban cigar brand has a corresponding NON-Cuban cigar brand of the same name, sold for the most part only in the US market. Most of these companies were started by Cuban cigar makers fleeing Castro, who smuggled seeds out to places like Nicaragua and started over.

I'm not aware of a non-Cuban Ramon Allones, however, which is not at all the same as saying there isn't one. But I'm guessing you're referring to JR's infamous "Cuban alternatives" lines . . . I haven't tried them, but have heard others refer to them as "nothing like the real deal whatsoever," when they're not referring to them as "not worth the money" or "total dog rocket."

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1