Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its 5 O'Clock Somewhere
Have fun Jim.  I am headed out west to the cabin sometime tomorrow afternoon!  Hope to get in some walleye fishing and some golf.
The Mum is enjoying his first Rum at the beach..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
WC Chequer and a box red wine for now.
The Fat tire is going down nicely  [guiness]

[Image: IMG_0230.jpg?t=1211585660]

Wish I was drinkin with you Marcelo.  But I am alone in my garage smoking and drinkin; waiting for the hockey game to start.
I'm gonna be doing some grilling and watching the Lakers.  I would love to have a few drinks with you Daryn and share some smokes.  Some day soon.

Enjoying a young SLR Serie A right now. Big Grin
Damn,  no hockey tonight.  Thought it would be a great Friday night.  But good nonetheless.
Here is how we are honoring our military heritage Saturday

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

US_Tank Wrote:Damn,  no hockey tonight.  Thought it would be a great Friday night.  But good nonetheless.

Tonight it begins- Should make it for a good series I think. Already have my cigar picked for watching Game One.

I was curious to know what game you planned on watching. I was thinking... Tank is a hardcore Hockey Fan. I still do.
The Memorial Cup semis was was on last night and the Kitchener Rangers pummeled the Belleville Bulls 9-0.

The Laker game was a little closer.Tongue
Its 9:40 a.m. on Friday and I am headed to the lake with dad.  I am sure we will have a beer over lunch.  Hence it will be 5 oclock somewhere.  What are you having this fine Friday afternoon?

[Image: 90ae95a7.jpg]