Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 3... HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!
It seems that the Firm atands Firm!  Great hits guys!
Hehehehehehehe.......Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
appliance down! appliance down!

Big Grin
Bungalowbill Wrote:appliance down! appliance down!

Big Grin
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
MaytagMan Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:And Spin Cycle Boy.....I didnt hear any bell... Smile   IT STILL AINT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

What more can your cronies possibly do?   The Firm has spoken, and I accept that.  And though the attack was brutal and uncalled for, and though I am hanging on to life by the tiniest of fibers, just know that I am not using my last ounce of strength to tap out...

Cool

Show Tank-like strength and be ready to strike again!
Just a little of out of control
Keith Wrote:Just a little of out of control
Fortunately things have quieted down here so I can start the healing process...   Smile

Firm Frigging Schmirm. Great hit though i must say! HOWEVER......Firm friggin Schmirm.
[user=53]Bungalowbill[/user] wrote:
Quote:appliance down! appliance down!

Big Grin

Good one hahaha