Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Wave...........
kngof9ex! Wrote:hes pissed because he missed the cigar club dinner on friday....[wow]

Nah.....that's not it......the twins aren't sleeping thru the night......

Take a look at Mario's pics......he's missing his beauty sleep....bigtime! Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
don't worry mario I'm going to have most of the club at my wedding so you can come to that dinner
pseudo Wrote:don't worry mario I'm going to have most of the club at my wedding so you can come to that dinner
Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
kngof9ex! Wrote:hes pissed because he missed the cigar club dinner on friday....[wow]

Nah.....that's not it......the twins aren't sleeping thru the night......

Take a look at Mario's pics......he's missing his beauty sleep....bigtime! Tongue
HAHAHAHAH....actually.....one is sleeping about 11 hours thru the night....the other one used too and now she likes to play games at 2am...then maybe 3am....then maybe 4am...HAHAHAHHAHA I gotta start using cucumber slices on my eyes! HAHAHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
aracos Wrote:Hmm, Texas may want to prepare... Or Possibly Cali or Mouse Country???

Should be interesting to see Cool

[Image: cat_lime_helmet.jpg]
MAYBE THE PEACHES DOWN IN GEORGIA SHOULD PREPARE!!!!!!!! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Maduro PiPs Wrote:
aracos Wrote:Hmm, Texas may want to prepare... Or Possibly Cali or Mouse Country???

Should be interesting to see Cool

[Image: cat_lime_helmet.jpg]
MAYBE THE PEACHES DOWN IN GEORGIA SHOULD PREPARE!!!!!!!! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

We already have our helmets on, didn't you notice Tongue

Besides, you wouldn't do that to us Southerners, now would you??? (yeah right...)

[Image: cat_lime_helmet.jpg] A Viking Cat with his Helm...

"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
[wow]
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
This should be fun.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Give it a rest Mario...Bunch of SCHMIRMBAGS!
Tommy2guns Wrote:Give it a rest Mario...Bunch of SCHMIRMBAGS!
PugBoy...we let our actions doing the talkin....unlike yourself! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster