Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Beautiful Spring Day in ND
SenorSmoke Wrote:And this has been the COLDEST April in my lifetime.
I guess that's global warming....:?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Even we didn't get the fuggin' snow!Confusedhock:  40's and raining all day here.  Glad I leave for FL on Wed.Cool
75 and sunny in Ohio Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
What a beautiful pic. On MY LOCAL news I heard snow in North Da and my jaw dropped and in THAT instant, I thought Daryn. The news made it here. 

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Woke up to see the white stuff outside again.[curse]

Quit sending this stuff my way, ya hoser!Tongue
Another scary spring night in Texas, with more of the same coming tonight. Here 's what this spawned

Code:
2258,UNK,MORGAN'S POINT RESORT,BELL,TX,31.16,-97.45,UNCONFIRMED TORNADO REPORTED BY DPS AT MORGANS POINT RESORT.
 (FWD)
2320,UNK,BELTON,BELL,TX,31.07,-97.46,MEDIA REPORTS TORNADO ON GROUND NEAR FIRE STATION 2 IN BELTON (FWD)
2329,UNK,BELTON,BELL,TX,31.07,-97.46,CONFIRMED TORNADO TOUCHDOWN NEAR 190 AND I-35 (FWD)

[Image: storm.jpg]

WOW! keep your head down, buddy and be safe
That is scary.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Being from the northeast I was amazed how fast the weather can change down here, these cold fronts come through like frieght trains ! It will go from a warm sunny day to what you see in that picture in less than an hour.  My first expierence was being stuck on I-35 , it turned to night at 3:00PM and hail the size of baseballs started coming down, and I'm in a damn convertable (top up, but big deal windshields were getting smashed) I reached into my backseat and put my TSA hardhat on , i was that sure the crap was going to come through my roof. All I could think of was the opening scene in Dantes Peak when the women in the truck gets her head smashed in.
Roger - The Bargain Hunter Wrote:Being from the northeast I was amazed how fast the weather can change down here, these cold fronts come through like frieght trains ! It will go from a warm sunny day to what you see in that picture in less than an hour.  My first expierence was being stuck on I-35 , it turned to night at 3:00PM and hail the size of baseballs started coming down, and I'm in a damn convertable (top up, but big deal windshields were getting smashed) I reached into my backseat and put my TSA hardhat on , i was that sure the crap was going to come through my roof. All I could think of was the opening scene in Dantes Peak when the women in the truck gets her head smashed in.

WOW!