Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doubled up my Vacation

The day before slated to leave for vactation I was hit by MarkGTX and promptly doubled up by Doubled.  You are a crazy man for wrecking me the day before I was to leave for some R&R.

His note said he could not resist!  The Posse was hit but we shall seek justice.  Thanks for the sticks.

[Image: 5539a682.jpg]

[Image: a03f436b.jpg]
Awesome hit!!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
nice hit again wow
Yeah sorry about that, I couldn't of accidently timed it any better.Wink
Dave is suppose to be filling up his new home made (built) humidor not giving stogies to Tanky.

Nice selection Dave..

The Posse has been getting smacked around lately.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Dave is suppose to be filling up his new home made (built) humidor not giving stogies to Tanky.

Nice selection Dave..

The Posse has been getting smacked around lately.
Yeah I've been slacking in that department Jim, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! As you found out today as well.Wink
Smacking the Tank!!! DoubleD is entering dangerous waters lately! SmileConfusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Way to go Dave with the double smacks.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.