Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris destroys The Mum
When family hits you like this you know you're not safe anywhere.
It seems that leadership within The Firm is weak in the knees?  All these members getting hit!  I wonder if its time for the weight of Stogie Chat to unleash its fury on The Firm?
The Firm might get hit in the knees but they always get up and hit harder..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
great hit chris the firm will not stand idle after such a savage attack
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:It seems that leadership within The Firm is weak in the knees?  All these members getting hit!  I wonder if its time for the weight of Stogie Chat to unleash its fury on The Firm?

Never, those who would try will fall under the mighty power house that's known as the firm!!!!!
To late man i sent more bombs out. No one is safe the Firm is being taken out by me.. I was hired by the big boss to smack you guys around and get you guys back on your game and take back this site. Are you girls or the Firm....  prove it.. because i have !!!!!!!!!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
chris1980 Wrote:To late man i sent more bombs out. No one is safe the Firm is being taken out by me.. I was hired by the big boss to smack you guys around and get you guys back on your game and take back this site. Are you girls or the Firm....  prove it.. because i have !!!!!!!!!
Your time will come, and the destruction will be massive.
Somewhere out there the Pug is sayin;  "Firm Schirm"!
US_Tank Wrote:Somewhere out there the Pug is sayin;  "Firm Schirm"!

where has the Pug been?