Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy.........
[wow]
oh no.......FISH......tell me you are still breathing brother......I just received word....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Who are we emulating with a blank post? Is this another game?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[wow]  Destruction......Massive.....[wow]
It's ok...you can start chanting The Rock's name now.  Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
dont bow down to this PUNK!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:dont bow down to this PUNK!!!
You should do yourself a favor and know your role and shut your mouth before you make me kick your candy ass once again.  Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Lets not get too cocky now Duane, I'm still breathing and can put up a good enough of a fight.Wink

Well my fellow members seems that a well known and respected member from CL and now up and coming SCer has decided to over on the Firm. Totally unexpected I got clocked today. I was expecting a package today to boot and coincidentally, Duane used the same courier service leaving me to think my goodies have arrived till I looked at the return address.:?[wtf2]

Completely and off guard I opened the box and.....lights out.[img]%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd137/fishhound27/020.jpg%5B/IMG%5D[/img]

[img]%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd137/fishhound27/020.jpg%5B/IMG%5D[/img][Image: 020.jpg?t=1210205267]

The damage.

[Image: 008-1.jpg]
[Image: 005-1.jpg]
[Image: 006-2.jpg]

And for safe measure two last shots.

[Image: 009.jpg]

Duane, you are way too kind, and this was over the top. Thank you very much, and now you must die.Cool
forgop Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:dont bow down to this PUNK!!!
You should do yourself a favor and know your role and shut your mouth before you make me kick your candy ass once again.  Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
If you remember correctly....I just got the LAST LAUGH on your ass....but for some reason....you aint showing anyone the SMACKING the LK just recently gave you!!! And it was quite the SMACK! Thats OK....more is coming! Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Beauitful hit FLEX CAVANA!!! You must have stock in those MB3 samplers!! You give them out like water!! HAHAHAHAH

But nice hit.....now expect to get leveled by the FISH! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster