Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spider pays the LK a Visit!
Spider....Spider.....

[Image: b29651975.jpg]

I thought we had an understanding.....I offered my hand out when I was suggesting to take care of the Mum with your NUB pickup....or ELSE! Confusedhock:

You said you would do the right thing.....instead you MOCK the LK by blasting the MUM with a ruthless assault. This did not sit well with the LK. So then you proceeded to smack up some of my crew when we weren't looking.......

Now....you committ the ULTIMATE sign of disrespect.....you knew I was leaving the LK Quarters to attend the Cigar Fest...so you plan your massive attack on my defenseless home and family while I was away!!!! SHAME ON YOU!

I come back to see complete devastation! So you broke the rules Spider.....bad move.... NOW I MUST BREAK YOU! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Look at the damage!

[Image: DSC_0465.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0466.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0467.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0468.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0469.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0470.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0471.JPG]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris.....this is WAY TOO MUCH Brother!!! Very Generous man!! This is a MONSTER selection!!! Cant thank you enough man....this was a MEGA BOMB for sure. The LK is wounded.....but this aint over Chrissy! Smile

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
wow, now that is some class. Impressive!
WOW, major spank.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:WOW, major spank.
You ain't kidding.

Mario, it's time to sit down.[cigar]
fishhound Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:WOW, major spank.
You ain't kidding.

Mario, it's time to sit down.[cigar]
That is for SHIT SURE!Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Way to lay the Smack down on the Schmirm... Big Grin
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Damn Chris,

But like a bad criminal you made your own "Wanted" poster.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!
inverted mobious body drop!

a shocking, awe-ing hit, chris. the lk is gonna have to hit the painkillers after that one...
Damn, no wonder why my daughter is complaing you have no spare funds to spend on her.

These hits are excessive on the Firm and one day you will pay dearly.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
sweet! The firm is taking a beating!