Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churros and Puros- Camacho SLR
RedPhoenix Wrote:Can't wait to watch these.

I always love these reviews.  I learn something from them each time.

Just last night I was watching a George Lopez stand up show and he mentioned La Llorona.  If I hadn't watched your reviews I would have never known who she was.  I ended up explaining her story to my wife.  Thanks Guys.

If that be the only good we bring to the world, let it be so....spreading the word of the lloronaBig Grin

Glad to hear you guys like these, we have lots of fun making them....lots N LOTS:dude:

And Tank, we did the Fruit Juicy Punch for your kids, maybe they will agree[lol]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Very cool show as usuall! I always get something out of the show. Whether it is a good laugh, cigar terms, or pronounciation. I LOVE the shows. On the camacho question I used to smoke the camacho criollo I think. Its the normal brown labels ones. I used to love them but since the band change I havent had the same experience. Maybe they need to rest or something but definitely not the same.
sergione Wrote:
RedPhoenix Wrote:Can't wait to watch these.

I always love these reviews.  I learn something from them each time.

Just last night I was watching a George Lopez stand up show and he mentioned La Llorona.  If I hadn't watched your reviews I would have never known who she was.  I ended up explaining her story to my wife.  Thanks Guys.

If that be the only good we bring to the world, let it be so....spreading the word of the lloronaBig Grin

Glad to hear you guys like these, we have lots of fun making them....lots N LOTS:dude:

And Tank, we did the Fruit Juicy Punch for your kids, maybe they will agree[lol]

Well my kids love to watch your episodes.  You two are becoming folk hero's to them.  

I watched the shows and loved them as usual.  To answer your question about the information you provide, well I do think you guys provide not only entertainment, the info you give on the cigars is useful as well.  I am definatley not going to try a medusa anytime soon.  LOL
Guys,

I love the entertainment.  But I also love the cigar reviews.  Keep it up.  And the libation stuff is awesome!  The Hawaiian Punch rocked. 

Was Jeebus druke?  He was on a terror.  I have two words for you crazy Mexicans.

VEGAS BABY!
Love the show, good mixture of entertainment, reviews, comedy and learning new words.  

Keep them coming!
 Nice job East Coast Heathens.

MMMM, no Nubs.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I like the new camacho diplomas and the 10th anni.  Other than that, I just never cared for them too much.

Of course you guys add to the community - obviously we are watching.  We would cancel you guys if you weren't getting good ratings. Wink
Magnum PI Wrote:We would cancel you guys if you weren't getting good ratings. Wink
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Too true!!

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Another great episode fellas!

Now you guys just need a theme song...   Big Grin

Looking forward to meeting you guys next week!

MaytagMan Wrote:Another great episode fellas!

Now you guys just need a theme song...   Big Grin

Looking forward to meeting you guys next week!

You had better bring Tequila or else..........