Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned?
    This has nothing to do with anything important, just my curiosity. I've been reading through a bunch of old posts and a certain person from SC has the word banned under his avatar, is he really banned or just more computer savvy than me? I'm sure it says how you get banned in the member rules section but I want a real life analogy of how you get banned from SC. Any Ideas from my esteemed BOTL's?

Only an Admin should answer that question.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Only an Admin should answer that question.

Agreed. I am sure ET will gladly shed some light on this.

Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
As every one said we will let ET answer this question. Lets just say getting banned from SC is not just done for the fun of it, there is a good reason.
El_Chupacabre Wrote:    This has nothing to do with anything important, just my curiosity. I've been reading through a bunch of old posts and a certain person from SC has the word banned under his avatar, is he really banned or just more computer savvy than me? I'm sure it says how you get banned in the member rules section but I want a real life analogy of how you get banned from SC. Any Ideas from my esteemed BOTL's?

"real life analogy"

Lie, cheat, steal, act like a jerk......just the typical things that you think would get someone banned will generally get them banned........it is subjective with the mods and ET but that's just the way it is........[ban2]             [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Oh! I wonder what "Joe" did to get banned. You guys seem to be a tight knit group of individuals, Is there a real problem with people acting like A$$ WHOLES on SC are do the mods usually take care of it before it becomes a problem? All of you guys have been nothing but nice and helpful to me. It almost makes me want to say yall are Gentlemen.....Almost!
[user=3]lz6[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=1089]El_Chupacabre[/user] wrote:
Quote:    This has nothing to do with anything important, just my curiosity. I've been reading through a bunch of old posts and a certain person from SC has the word banned under his avatar, is he really banned or just more computer savvy than me? I'm sure it says how you get banned in the member rules section but I want a real life analogy of how you get banned from SC. Any Ideas from my esteemed BOTL's?

"real life analogy"

Lie, cheat, steal, act like a jerk......just the typical things that you think would get someone banned will generally get them banned........it is subjective with the mods and ET but that's just the way it is........[ban2]             [cigar]
Well said lz. Except for the jerk part. If that were criteria, then we would have a few less members than we do. [ROTF]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I've been trying to get banned since SC V1.

Still bloody here though ............. maybe its time to start dating somebodies sister .......... Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
El_Chupacabre Wrote:Oh! I wonder what "Joe" did to get banned.
[really]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Parkster Wrote:I've been trying to get banned since SC V1.

Still bloody here though ............. maybe its time to start dating somebodies sister .......... Tongue

Usually the Mexicans offer up sisters!   Tongue   Okay that was a jerk thing to say but in the essence of being a jerk?   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA