Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother's Day
I decided a while ago I'd walk a course - just me & mom.  I called and asked for a single to go out and explained and he said it's cool.  1st year without the woman who pissed me off more than any of the rest.  1st year I won't be asked when I'm getting married, 1st year it's gonna hurt... 

I'm taking a walk with my mother on Sunday.  What y'all gonna do?
It's in our memories that they live forever.

I'm taking my mother and grandnieces out to Sunday lunch. Won't be many more of these times ahead, and I'm going to treasure them while they last.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I am taking my mom, sister, twin nephews, and Katie to dinner.
Well going to BBQ at parents's.  My kids made my grandma some cards.   And at school the kid's made mom some stuff.

As for me I got my mom some kayak accessories that she needed and I got my wife two gifts that need not be discussed in detail.  Wink
Taking my Mom out for lunch tomorrowTongue Dad's doing better but he's not able
I'll go to 7:00AM mass like I usually do. Say a pray for my mom.

Donna & I are driving to Rhode Island tomorrow (4 hours). Hopefully we've have dinner with my youngest son. He takes his last final on Monday. Pack the car and bring him home Monday night. I gather we've see Donna's mom on Tuesday.

Just made my mother in law a card and working on Donna's now.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Unfortunately my mom lives out of state but I called her and she is coming to visit next month for a week so it will be nice . Taking my wife out to dinner today for Dim Sum with my 2yo daughter .Have to say that the original post here touched my famils heart  and had tears running down faces for both me and my wife . Hope you have a peaceful day [user=84]macallan2[/user] and enjoy your walk with your mom, and well put man . Happy mothers day to all the mothers out there . And to everyone else ...... CALL YOUR MOM AND TELL HER YOU LOVE HER !!
She spent the weekend visiting one of my brothers in NC, call end wished her happy MD. She is an awesome MOM