Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola, my name is Angie
Hello, My name is Angie and I work selling Cuban cigars at Mercer Cigars, in Merida, Mexico.

I am 30 years old, Mexican and single and I have been smoking cigars for almost 12 years.

My favorites are the LGC M'Dor #2 and the H. Upmann #2. (I think that is just a coincidence.)

Merida is a lovely city and very friendly for cigar smoking. We are having fun here and we always love to chat about cigars. Stop in or send an email anytime.

XOXOXO

Angie

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_1808.JPG (Size: 11.42 KB / Downloads: 157)
Welcome from NY!!! Glad to have you here! Very cool to know you are from Mexico and smoke habanos all day!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[welcome] to SC...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
[welcome] to the group!  Nice to see a new member from south of the border.  I hope you enjoy our little community here.  We have an entire section dedicated to your habanos.
[welcome] [rob]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome]
[welcome]from Missouri

Mercer Cigars Girl Wrote:Hello, My name is Angie and I work selling Cuban cigars at Mercer Cigars, in Merida, Mexico.

I am 30 years old, Mexican and single and I have been smoking cigars for almost 12 years.

My favorites are the LGC M'Dor #2 and the H. Upmann #2. (I think that is just a coincidence.)

Merida is a lovely city and very friendly for cigar smoking. We are having fun here and we always love to chat about cigars. Stop in or send an email anytime.

XOXOXO

Angie

Both of those #2's are two of my favorites also! 
[welcome] from Connecticut
Welcome from NYC, Angie
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]