Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer Cigars Weekly Specials
Amigos & Amigas-

Greetings from the tropics.

Hello, Angie here. I am on the Angelica's Specials page and in the Photo Gallery.

If you are interested in more information about the imminent release of the Edmundo Dantes Conde 109. Please send me an email. We have a few boxes left available for overseas shipment.

I was away in Sonora, Mx last week and Drew went and hired some more new girls. We are proud to have added Juliet from Cienfuegos, Cuba, and Lupita and Alejandra from Merida, MX. The girls are cuties and we will have their pictures on the web site soon.

I have smoked my all-time favorite cigar(this week), the '07 H. Upmann #2. Why didn't anyone ever tell me how good this cigar is? I think the flavor is lush and it just begged me to smoke it all the way to the very end. I have also smoked a Romeo & Juliet Belicoso this week and I liked it's floral and nutty flavors. The piramides are becoming my new favorite cigars.

We still have a few boxes of '97 y '98 stock left. Please let us know if there is anything of interest.

'97 Cabañas Suaves (4 5/8 x 35) $89

'97 Cabañas Chiquitos (3 7/8 x 37) $95

'97 Partagas Serie du Connaisseur #3 (5 5/8 x 35)$332

'97 Partagas Lonsdales (6 1/2 x 42) $398

'97 Hoyo de Monterrey Churchill(7 x 47) $599 (1 box left)
'98 La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'or #4 (6 x 32) $223

Please consider the August 2000 Punch Churchill T/A(5 pack for just $109 shipped, with any other purchase.) This is a strong, luxuruious smoke and makes a great presentation to your business partners or poker friends.

Check out our great offers on Cuban cigars; samplers and intact boxes, shipped around the world, usually in under 1 week. Please call us at US toll-free 1-866-793-3309, if you want to talk about fine Cuban cigars. I am here all night.

Click on the link below for a list of our current inventory.

Mercer Cigars Inventory

Click here for our current specials.

Angelica's Specials

As always, very discrete payment options available. Guaranteed shipping, usually in under a week, world-wide.

I hope to hear from you so we may become friends.

Gracias,
Angelica