Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Wet Shaving
i'd be interested.
Just waiting for the post man to deliver my new Parker Knightsbridge twist razor.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Sounds cool! I'd love to see a pic when it arrives Dave!
This is my boomstick!
We should be doing some group buys.
Pete, whar say ya?
Who's a wet shaver? Post ya name here if intersted.

1. Pete ( who started us on this journey).
2. the Mum
3. Parkster
4. Evil Ash
5. Scott81425
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-14-2011, 08:02 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: We should be doing some group buys.
Pete, whar say ya?
Who's a wet shaver? Post ya name here if intersted.

1. Pete ( who started us on this journey).
2. the Mum
3. Parkster
4. Evil Ash
5. Scott81425

I'm happy to help out with the likes of Truefitt & Hill for example to reduce the shipping amounts to the US.

Or anything else that may be easier over here with regards to shaving for that matter.

Just let me know if the group buy of something special is on the cards.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Dave, it's up to our resident expert Pete. I'm thinking if we need blades, creams etc. we might be able to spread that around. I just got a 100 blades which I wouldn't mine sending some out or doing a trade with someone for other blades etc.
I figure let's compile our list and take it from there.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sounds good to me.
Interesting idea regarding the group buys. I've never organized one, so admittedly I wouldn't know where to begin. However, Parkster would be greatly valued in this situation - not that he's not greatly valued in EVERY situation Big Grin. The United Kingdom is responsible for the majority of the very high-end companies such as Talyor of Old Bond Street, Geo F. Trumpers, D.R. Harris, and Truefitt & Hill. These are all major players who have been doing it right for well over 100 years, some over 200 years, and they're still the elite. We could even go higher end since our Dave is a Scotsman... perhaps Castle Forbes is an option?

If Dave can make something happen with ANY of these companies (assuming there's enough interest), I am all for it!

I am not one but maybe sometime in the future I may give it a whirrl Smile
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(01-14-2011, 10:18 AM)Pete Wrote: Interesting idea regarding the group buys. I've never organized one, so admittedly I wouldn't know where to begin. However, Parkster would be greatly valued in this situation - not that he's not greatly valued in EVERY situation Big Grin. The United Kingdom is responsible for the majority of the very high-end companies such as Talyor of Old Bond Street, Geo F. Trumpers, D.R. Harris, and Truefitt & Hill. These are all major players who have been doing it right for well over 100 years, some over 200 years, and they're still the elite. We could even go higher end since our Dave is a Scotsman... perhaps Castle Forbes is an option?

If Dave can make something happen with ANY of these companies (assuming there's enough interest), I am all for it!

Jimmie is right in the fact that you are the expert, so I reckon everybody is all ears awaiting your recommendations etc.

Let me know what you guys are interested in, I can then contact the companies and see about a discount and we can take it from there if its products from the likes of the companies you mentioned that you want.

Cool