Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you answer this for me ...
wow this is great!!!! what a show on SC 
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Nahh ....How would I see hairy balls ? Scotsman tuck it all back between their legs before they put on their dress....I thought that was common knowledge .....

Wow apparently I have have struck a nerve ! Apparently he is either very respected or is a psycho!! I am betting on very respected as his posts are great .....
BuddhaBill Wrote:Nahh ....How would I see hairy balls ? Scotsman tuck it all back between their legs before they put on their dress....I thought that was common knowledge .....

Wow apparently I have have struck a nerve ! Apparently he is either very respected or is a psycho!! I am betting on very respected as his posts are great .....
He is BOTH..Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
they drink warm beer over there, what else could we possibly do to them?????
BuddhaBill Wrote:Nahh ....How would I see hairy balls ? Scotsman tuck it all back between their legs before they put on their dress....I thought that was common knowledge .....

No nerves hit!  Smile  We all just love to smacktalk in the bombing thread!   And Parkster is as good as them come.  As are all the regular members here.
all this smack talk... and they left out smacktard.

If you are ranking, smacktard, like all else, goes above the firm. They are a disorganized bunch of hooligans.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:all this smack talk... and they left out smacktard.

If you are ranking, smacktard, like all else, goes above the firm. They are a disorganized bunch of hooligans.

Yeah,  I would put him just above the Firm.  But only slightly. 
where has smacktard been hinding have not heard from him in a while
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Nah ...Not no nerves ...Just respect ...And since I am new I just wanted to make sure that I didnt offend as I truly enjoy hanging out here . I can smack talk with the best of them but until I know what is appropriate I watch it.

Now that I know that the bomb thread is no holds barred ...No mercy suckas!!
.-- .... .- - /  .- -... --- ..- - /  -- . ..--..  :?