Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jr. Deacon smacks the Jr. Steward...
So...

I'm on the Masonic pass with one kngof9ex! and he offers up some NYPD Square Club patches. So I ask him if I can get "ONE". He says sure, send me your mailing address. So today in the mail I receive a box. Ok a box is going to be way to big for just "ONE" patch.

I open it up and find not [one], not [two], not [three], but [four] patches, [four] pins, and [two] of the NYPD Square Clubs 9-11 bracelets...

But Noooo, that's not all...

[Image: IMG_0549a.jpg]

Yep that's right... He took this opportunity to bomb me back to the stone age...

[Image: IMG_0549.jpg]

Thank you sir...
This will not go unanswered Wink
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but when you least expect it... [smokin]

BTW, thanks for my first NUB and 601...

"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
kngof9ex, awesome hit.   great selection of sticks. and all the rest!!! NICE
That's just beautiful!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
nice smackdown of the heathen
ahhhhhh.....beautiful site....another Heathen getting smacked by one of the LK's proteges....Its a great day! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The LK's protege is a hell of a guy..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very nice!  Smack those Heathen's the smithereans.
Hey I cant always be on the level. I hope you enjoy the smokes, the 601 blue is a great smoke. 

Dan
Some rumblings in the East...   very nicely done...

I think that a thing or two are going to need to travel from the West to the East in the next couple of weeks...   Cool

MaytagMan Wrote:Some rumblings in the East...   very nicely done...

I think that a thing or two are going to need to travel from the West to the East in the next couple of weeks...   Cool
hehe, just remember, travels usually involve returning to the west from the east to boot... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"