Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRIVIAL PURSUIT
Headley Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:Nice work Headley.  Was that too easy?  My brain is filled with worthless sports trivia.  I could play this all day.
Not too easy but a little trivial...wait, that's the whole idea! Tongue

For what 2 movies did Tom Hanks win Back to Back Oscars in 1993 and 1994?
I'm pretty sure it was Forrest Gump and Philidelphia
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Headley Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:Nice work Headley.  Was that too easy?  My brain is filled with worthless sports trivia.  I could play this all day.
Not too easy but a little trivial...wait, that's the whole idea! Tongue

For what 2 movies did Tom Hanks win Back to Back Oscars in 1993 and 1994?
I'm pretty sure it was Forrest Gump and Philidelphia
Ding ding ding ding ding!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Ok then heres my question... and TOM-ass cant answer because I know we have discussed this in the past.

In Major League Baseball, which two individual feats are rarer than the perfect game?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Hitting for the cycle and winning the triple crown  ?
unassisted tripple play

inside the park home run (just guessing about this one, or maybe it should be the Mets winning the world series... nah, I'll stick with those 2))
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:unassisted tripple play

inside the park home run (just guessing about this one, or maybe it should be the Mets winning the world series... nah, I'll stick with those 2))
You are only half correct, Skip

Someone told me the answer today.  Pretty amazing.  I won't answer because I didn't know it on my own, but that was a good question Mike.
I would think that an unassisted steal of home would be pretty rare.  And SKippers unassited triple play
No one knows the answer?

unassisted triple play and 4 HRs in a game ???
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves