Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting pick-up
Damn IP what a great find Confusedhock:Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
What a cool looking humidor!  2nd best 'stache in the business.  I love it.
Thats darn COOL!    I see you finally made it to the forum!   Welcome and thanks for sharing the pics!

-Eric "ET"
admin Wrote:Thats darn COOL!    I see you finally made it to the forum!   Welcome and thanks for sharing the pics!

-Eric "ET"
Thanks! I'm happy to be here Smile

And it's my pleasure.. I'm very glad to have something like this that I can share with you guys.
WAY WAY COOL and AWESOME gift. I've only done this for a year now but why would these not be able to be brought back? You guys taught most everything I know and reminded me what I forgot.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:WAY WAY COOL and AWESOME gift. I've only done this for a year now but why would these not be able to be brought back? You guys taught most everything I know and reminded me what I forgot.
They can be brought back Terry, it has to be done very slowly so the wrappers don't crack. Then once they are brought back the are as good as they are going to get, aging potential is lost....time to smoke em.
Some good news.. Had dinner with my Godfather tonight and I asked him when he thinks he acquired the opus X, he said that he thinks it was given to him a few months ago at the opening of the grand havana room in moscow! So I'm very confident I'll be able to get it into smoking condition, unfortunately the rest of the stash is a good deal older, little hope for them.
[ss] That's AWESOME!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]