Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am officially toothless...
can you whistle better now?

I had a cracked tooth that was, as I was told, caused by a bad fill on a cavity. The filling was wedge shaped so with every bite it forced the tooth open. The first dentist to diagnose this was a hack. He drilled to the root then filled it. After 2 years of pain when I eat or drink anything not 98.6 degrees, another dentist pulled the filling ground the tooth to a stub and capped it.

I dont know about you, but after 5 or 6 years of pain, not having any pain in that tooth now is a genuine pleasure. Even if you cant whistle better now, you may want to whistle more.
A) Thank you for being a teacher. It's the world's most under-valued profession.

B) uuuuuugggghhh.  My stomach got queasy with your all-too-vivid description.  Apparently vicodin also gives you exceptional powers of literary imagery.

Sheesh brother get well soon.  That sucks.
Bill, hang in there buddy...
Thanks fellas...   the pain is not bad anymore - I got off the vicoding and went to motrin as soon as I could...  now it is just a dull thumping back there...

Go in on Weds to get the stitch out, and then I think I should be able to have a cigar!

What the hell else is going to happen?   LOL!