Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooler P0RN
I was a little bored today so I consolidated all of my premium sticks into one cooler. I was able to empty one of my three other Humis. Yay! I have more room!I should have taken pics along the way becasue most of the really good stuff is not in view. But you get the idea.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And pic #2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I see some nice sticks. what size is that cooler btw?
izzypizzy Wrote:I see some nice sticks. what size is that cooler btw?
I believe its 48 qt. I forget, it was purchased a while ago. Right now its packed to the gills. If you look at the second pic ( after I removed the top trays) there is another layer of trays and/or boxes below that. down front is a box of AVO Signature and two Cohiba samplers with a bunch of loose churchils. I was suprised the lid closed.
Looks Good!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
pv1191 Wrote:I was a little bored today so I consolidated all of my premium sticks into one cooler. I was able to empty one of my three other Humis. Yay! I have more room!I should have taken pics along the way becasue most of the really good stuff is not in view. But you get the idea.
What is you adress sir ?? I believe you need to be mugged !! [ROTF]
pv1191 Wrote:I was a little bored today so I consolidated all of my premium sticks into one cooler. I was able to empty one of my three other Humis. Yay! I have more room!I should have taken pics along the way becasue most of the really good stuff is not in view. But you get the idea.
What is you adress sir ?? I believe you need to be mugged !! [ROTF]
I may live in Nor-Cal, but, I'm no Granola cruncher. I have guns!......Big Grin
pv1191 Wrote:I may live in Nor-Cal, but, I'm no Granola cruncher. I have guns!......Big Grin

NICE! 
pv1191 Wrote:I may live in Nor-Cal, but, I'm no Granola cruncher. I have guns!......Big Grin
Very nice !