Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NUBS
Keith Wrote:I don't make them out to be some mind blowing cigar, but I beleive they will have a place in my rotation.

Ditto!!

Now I have to hurry up with my fish tank maintenance today so I can go smoke one!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Keith Wrote:I don't make them out to be some mind blowing cigar, but I beleive they will have a place in my rotation.

Ditto!!

Now I have to hurry up with my fish tank maintenance today so I can go smoke one!
How do you smoke your fish?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:

Ditto!!

Confusedhock:  [doh][lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
tafdom Wrote:

Ditto!!

LOL, well done Taf.
I'm going to smoke a Connecticut 460 tonight at the stockcar races. all I've smoked are torps so far, we will see
So, i was hanging with my buddy Bubba yesterday and lit up a Cameroon.  It was nothing like the first Cameroon NUB that I tried (from teh same box however).  There was almost no spicy flavor at all.  Still a decent smoke, tons of smoke.  The Habano may move ahead of the Cammie in my ranking.   It may require a few more sittings with each of them.
Ah Ty you coming over to my side.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I had an orgasmic experience with my first Nub. Orgasmic!

I agree that they are delicious and constructed flawlessly. However, I do find that the flavor profile is consistent throughout every smoke, at least for me. The Cameroon is my favorite so far.