Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHIRTS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man o man...I REALLY HOPE I get mine before I depart for my vacation in Florida on the 14th!!!!  Would love to sport those shirts at dinner time!!  You ROCK GUNNAR!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

I will be glad to deliver these to the Memphis Crew! 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Dave... I edited your post because I dont think your addy should be out in the open public forum area.  PM it to Gunnar instead.

Damn ...I am so jealous !! [really]
Fantastic work Gunnar! We really appreciate all the effort you have put in to this project.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:Fantastic work Gunnar! We really appreciate all the effort you have put in to this project.
Ditto!  Thanks again for making this happen.  I can't wait to wear mine at the trade show and SC herf!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
macallan2 Wrote:Alright, now I'm just confirming what I think I know.

NY Box
Skipper, Jimmie, Fishhound, MikeD

Tennessee Box
BDub, MaduroDave, Bailey

Everyone else is ship individually.  Let me know if this ain't right.
It's kinda obvious, but mine and John's (my manager) ship together.  Speaking of John, I need to find out why he hasn't joined SC yet........
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
After a wonderful trailride with some coworkers tonight I threw on my yellow shirt and fired up a Monte Edmundo....

... I'm loving this shirt!Cool  Comfy as hell and the logo is above the pocket.  Thought it'd be on the other side so I emailed Monique to ask about it.  Her response boils down to this, "after talking with you about this project, that logo needed to be over your heart."  I hope you all agree as much as I do!  

NY Box

Tennessee Box
BDub, MaduroDave, Bailey

Mac..what happened to me?? I posted my order and you confirmed as well....OH NO!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:

NY Box

Tennessee Box
BDub, MaduroDave, Bailey

Mac..what happened to me?? I posted my order and you confirmed as well....OH NO!

Pips, I honestly don't think I got you in ther but one of my shirts is yours if you'll take an XL.  Or we'll get the next order done ASAP. 

I guess the question is are you a fatass or what?Tongue

Blue or Yellow (already smells like a Monte Edmundo) ya punk!
Black XXL for Mario!  Tongue
macallan2 Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:

NY Box

Tennessee Box
BDub, MaduroDave, Bailey

Pips, I honestly don't think I got you in ther but one of my shirts is yours if you'll take an XL.  Or we'll get the next order done ASAP. 

I guess the question is are you a fatass or what?Tongue

Blue or Yellow (already smells like a Monte Edmundo) ya punk!
DAMNNNN!!! I placed the order on April 2nd...some guys came after me!! It's OK...I'll wait....I wanted one in BLK....you can save the canary yellow for your gay ass! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007