Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What up.
Hello Bipolar, glad to see you made it over here.  Was nice meeting you and your other half Saturday.  Looking forward to chatting with ya here too.
HI!Cool
[welcome] to StogieChat, from Memphis.

Brently

[smurf]
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
[welcome]  Did you used to post over on GNESO????
Glad to have you jin our family.

tell us a little about yourself, what u like to smoke etc?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome BP, glad to have you aboard [welcome]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
ashman Wrote:[welcome]  Did you used to post over on GNESO????
Oh boy, reading that gave me a blast from the past.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!

naw.  Afraid I have no idea what that is. Sorry.  I'm not mentally ill either.  I'm a 28 yr old substance abuse counselor, going to school for my masters in family therapy.  I'm divorced, in a happy relationship.  I play in a band too.  I have been smoking illusione cg4's, tats, and basically anything Nicaraguan in nature.  I just prefer their tobacco lately, but I used to be a Villazon freak.

bipolar Wrote:

naw.  Afraid I have no idea what that is. Sorry.  I'm not mentally ill either.  I'm a 28 yr old substance abuse counselor, going to school for my masters in family therapy.  I'm divorced, in a happy relationship.  I play in a band too.  I have been smoking illusione cg4's, tats, and basically anything Nicaraguan in nature.  I just prefer their tobacco lately, but I used to be a Villazon freak.

Great New England Smokeout was a pretty decent site in it's prime.  Very little traffic as of late.  A lot of the SC guys were/are members.  There was a bipolar over there for a long time.
Wow that GNESCO site was fun back in the day. I too thought the same Ashman.

Welcome aboard. from Texas.  ...good career ahead of ya, and know intimately loved ones cursed with your moniker. Learn how to fix it please....LMAO